Selling your home is an important event in your life. There are numerous steps and hoops to jump through and if you've never done it before, it can be an absolute nightmare. You see, on average, you will only ever have to buy/sell your home about 5 times!
While you may only ever go through the process 5 times, Realtors go through it daily! We know the ins and the outs and are dedicated to making sure that your selling experience is the best one, and if that isn't enough, here are the Top 5 reasons it's smarter to sell with a Realtor:
5. Real estate agents use a database called Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This allows other agents to have access to information about homes for sale, including yours. This makes it easier for other agents to recommend your home to potential buyers.
4. With an extensive list of contacts, real estate agents can refer qualified service providers such as contractors and home inspectors in the event your home needs repairs or code updates.
3. Experienced agents are able to assist you in getting your home ready to list/sell by spotting any housing-code or zoning violations as well as suggest changes that will help sell your home.
2. A local real estate agent knows the market in your area, they have knowledge of recent sales in your neighborhood and can help you price your house accordingly which can be crucial in selling your home.
1. By hiring a real estate agent, you ensure that the process of selling your home goes smoothly. Their expertise will benefit you in the event problems arise, they will inform you when you need a lawyer.
Selling your home can be a stressful and tedious endeavor alone, let us be your guide and make it simple and fun!